- WebMD http://www.webmd.com/
- HealthGrades http://www.healthgrades.com/
- ZocDoc http://www.zocdoc.com/
- GoodRx http://www.goodrx.com/
- American Medical Association’s Doctor Finder https://apps.ama-assn.org/doctorfinder/home.jsp
- American Cancer Society www.cancer.org
- American Heart Association www.heart.org
- American Diabetes Association www.diabetes.org
- Alzheimer’s Foundation of America www.alzfdn.org
- American Medical Association www.ama-assn.org
- National Institute of Aging www.nia.nih.gov
What is a Health Insurance Exchange?
a simple explanation of obamacare….
On October 1, 2013, key elements of the Affordable Care Act (also referred to as Obamacare), went into effect. However, some Americans are confused about how it works and what this means to them. Watch the video below for a brief explanation of Obamacare, and how changes in health insurance may affect you.